My name is MariMikel Potter, a nurse midwife and mother of 5. I have lived in Austin, TX since the 70's where I attended The University of Texas and graduatedin December 1974 with a BSN-RN (Nursing). During school I attended many births which led me to opening the first out of hospital Birth Center in the state of Texas. I am intellectually and spiritually committed to a safe and loving childbirth and to service to God/Goddess through my practice of midwifery.
I would love to meet with you for a free consultation!
- American Red Cross - Certified instructor for 6 years, certified for 35
- Association of Texas Midwives - Board of Directors, Secretary, Regional Representative Education Director, Associate Member
- Association of Texas Midwives and Medical Task Force - Licensing Midwives in Texas
- Austin Childbirth Educators - Member; Program Director 1990-1991
- NARM Certification Task Force - Texas Representation
- Midwives Alliance of North America - Regional Representative 1992-1995
- Austin Lay Midwives Association - Founding Member, Midwife 1974-1979
(512) 477 5452
MariMikel Potter LM, CPM, RN-BSN